Sunday, December 28, 2008

White Christmas

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! We had our first White Christmas in a long, long, long time. It's very beautiful, but just a big pain around here since we rarely have this much snow like I mentioned before. My husband ended up being the chauffeur having to pick up his parents, sister and her husband due to the road conditions. And he also had to dig my sisters car out a few times as well, but we were all able to make it together and that's what counts. Here's just a few pictures of our snowy week.
Christmas morning looking out from the porch.


Backyard picture

My son, Dylan and his friend Aaron(holding the icicle) found this large icicle hanging at a neighbors house. That's my other son's hand in the picture :o)


My son, Tanner, and nephew, Zach tackling each other in the snow.


Tanner and one of our dogs, Rose.

No comments: