Monday, December 22, 2008

Snow & Twilight

Well, here's just a little of what Seattle has been hit with these past few days. I'm sure some of you are use to weather like this, but we just don't get snow like this, it's been crazy! Yes, we gets lots in the mountains but not down here. These are pictures from the other day but we probably got about a foot of snow altogether. This has not helped with my Christmas shopping I still need to do :o). I'm such a chicken when it comes to driving in the snow, plus it's been in the 20's so everthing is icey too. We just don't get something like this but maybe every 10 - 15 years. When we do get snow it's here for a day and gone by the next. But, this year we may just have a White Christmas...we'll see. I have more pictures I'll try and post later. It really is beautiful, but I'm done with it!


Atleast with being stuck at home I finally finished the Twilight series...YAY! Now I really want to go back and see the movie again and can't wait for the next movie to be released in another year or so. I have a friend that lives in Forks and she and the locals just find it hilarious with all the tourists passing through. I guess people are coming from all over just to see the high school and Bella's house. It's such a dinky town there's really not much to see or do, but it's been hopping lately :o). I've actually been through that town years ago on a camping trip we took. It is beautiful country.


Well, that's all for now. Hopefully tomorrow I'll have something to post on stamping.

No comments: