Sunday, December 14, 2008

Snow Banner

This was my first attempt at making a banner using the Big Shot. Sorry my picture really doesn't show it off well, but I thought it turned out pretty cute. Using the Big Shot made this project super easy to make. It's been with me to several stamp camps and events for the last month so it's got a little beat up along the way. Now I can finally hang it up in my stamp room and enjoy it for a bit. I tried to take a close up picture below, but anyway I had lots of fun making this one and will definitely be making more for other occasions.



Here's the supplies I used, all from Stampin'UP!

Paper: Old Olive, Shimmery White, Frosty Day DSP


Other: Big Shot, Pennant Bigz XL Die, Snowflake #2 Die, Scallop Circle Die, Serif Essentials Die, Brads from Pretties Kit, 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon (C. Chip and Brocade Blue), Kiwi Kiss/V. Vanilla Satin Ribbon and Dimensionals



Thanks for looking!

Sharlene

No comments: