Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Twilight and Noel

I'm finally back to my blog. Geesh, the time just flew by and I'm in no way ready for Christmas. I have several projects I need to finish for gifts and still need to make my cards too! Ugh! Oh well, we always seem to find the time to finish everything and pull our hair out at the same time, LOL! But, I do have a confession I've been totally wrapped up in the Twilight series. OMG! I picked up the first book in the airport on my way to Idaho wondering what all the hype was about the movie, well I totally got hooked! I haven't been able to resist reading atleast a little of it every day. I just finished the 3rd book last night and picked up the 4th one on my way home from work today. So, I'll be hitting the book again tonight, LOL! I did see the movie after I finished the 1st book and thought it was cute, totally in love with Edward Cullen, hee hee! My two teenage boys just roll their eyes and laugh at me whenever they see me engulfed in my book. Oh well...are any of you as hooked as I am? LOL!

I managed to make it to our Group Stamp Holiday Party last week and here's a picture of a project we did. Isn't it just cute....and a quick and easy project too. Makes a perfect little gift. The square frames were from Ikea and then we used the Big Shot and alphabet die for the letters, Holiday Treasures DSP and an assorment of SU! ribbons.


No comments: