Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #34

Time for Karen's SSSChallenge. I just got this stamp, Dasher, doesn't he look dashing in Rich Razzleberry? LOL I love these colors together and I don't think it looks too bad as a Christmas card. Thanks for looking!
All SU Supplies:
Stamp Set: Dasher, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Cottage Wall DSP
Other: Dazzling Diamonds, 2-Way Glue, Mini Library clips, Old Olive Stripped Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals.

2 comments:

grammie jackie said...

It's begining to look like I better start thinking about Christmas cards. I really like yours..."Dasher" is a great stamp, and your color choice is beautiful. You're the best!

Tippietoes said...

I love that stamp!!!! Your stuff is so great!!!