Sunday, September 13, 2009

It's A Backpack

Hi, my stamp club started over the weekend and this is the project we went with. Perfect for starting the school year off, so there were several girls that joined their moms in making this cute backpack.

I found a template and instructions on Splitcoast, here. One change I made in the box part was using the Fancy Favor Die. It was the perfect dimensions to fit the flap and pocket. These are perfect to hold little treats or a gift card in. Have fun!


All SU! Supplies:
Big Shot, Fancy Favor Die, Crushed Curry Polka-dot Grosgrain Ribbon & Pumpkin Pie Grosgrain Ribbon, Melon Mambo, Razzleberry Lemonade, Flower Designer Brads

1 comment:

grammie jackie said...

I really like this backpack design. It's a great way to wrap little gifts. I love the colors you used...they're so bright and cheery. As usual Sharlene, wonderful!