Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #18

Here's my card for Karen's challenge. You can check out her blog here. I have to admit, I made a little boo boo, that's why the ribbon is wrapped around the one corner. Don't you just hate when you're done with a project and then you have a whoops! I dropped the stazon ink pad right on the edge of the card. I liked the way the card turned out and didn't want to re-do it.

I did a little watercoloring on this one, using the aqua painter and ink pads. I need to use this technique more often, I really like the look of it. Thanks for looking!
All Stampin'Up! products used:
Stamp Pad: Soft Summer
Ink: Tangerine Tango, Riding Hood Red, Old Olive, black Stazon
Paper: Tangerine Tango, Riding Hood Red, Old Olive, Watercolor Paper
Other: Fire Square Rhinestone Brads, Satin Ribbon

No comments: