Sunday, May 31, 2009

Birthday Stamp Camp



I haven't been able to post much lately, so I thought I'd share these four cards I demonstrated at my last stamp camp. I've been wanting to stock up on birthday cards so we did 6 different designs.

The first one here we used the Big Shot and Butterfly Die, I never get tired using either one. :o) I wrapped strands from the baja breeze grosgrain ribbon around the butterfly then tied in a knot.




The card below I cased from someone in our SBStampers group, not sure who did it but I just loved the color combo and simplicity.

Several of the ladys love their martinis, so they got a kick out of making this one.





Sorry to make this so brief, I'll have more to post later. Have a great week....can you believe it's already June? Geesh!

2 comments:

Nancy K said...

I love the way you used the ribbon around the butterfly!!! Awesome! I'll have to remember that trick.
Have a great 1st day of June!

Tippietoes said...

Your stuff is soo cute!!!!!