Monday, May 4, 2009

Mojo Monday #85

Happy Monday! No baseball tonight so I jumped right on this weeks Mojo Monday contest and created this card. Hopefully the bit of bling isn't too overpowering, I've been using more of the colorful rhinestones lately. Also, I pulled out the color spritzer tool, I don't know why I don't use this more often, it gives a pretty cool affect...can you see it around the cake image? LOL!

All SU! Supplies:
Stamp Sets: On Your Birthday, It's A Stretch
Ink: Basic Black, Regal Rose
Paper: Almost Amethyst, So Saffron, Whisper White, Tea Party DSP
Other: Eyelet Border Punch, Ice Circles Rhinestones, 2-way Glue, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Pretty In Pink Taffeta Ribbon, Big Shot, Sizzlits - Lots of Tags, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Stampin' Write Markers
***WANT SOME BLOG CANDY? click here

9 comments:

Anne Laflamme said...

It's cute... I love the cake...

BRAVO

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Love your bling accents. Way to rock the mojo challenge this week.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

What a fabulous little card! I love the cake, and the bling! Thanks for playing! :)

Tegan said...

Congrats Sharlene! And WOW! What a win - it's great to win in the first place, but a stunner of a card like this just makes it all that much sweeter! Loveeeee this card :)

Anonymous said...

This is such a pretty card, I love the stamped image and the paper colours are wonderful. Congrats on winner the Mojo!

Shari said...

Love the colors you have chosen together. Looks beautiful!

Patti MacLeith said...

Beautiful! Congratulations!

Olena said...

Your cards are stunning!!! I LOVE it! Congrats on winning the Mojo! ~Olena~

**Nancy** said...

Pretty card!! Congrats on winning mojo!!