Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Mojo Monday #80



Check out this weeks Mojo Monday Sketch here, you'll find some great ideas. I realized after I put my card together, took the picture, and downloaded it, that I missed putting the brads along the side, Ugh! See how well I follow directions? LOL! Oh well, I still think he turned out pretty cute. Thanks for looking!



All Supplies by SU!
Stamp Set: Wild About You, Matchbox Messages
Ink: Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip
Paper: Sahara Sand, Chocolate Chip, Shimmery White, Parisian Breeze DSP
Other: Flower Fusion, 5/16" Brad, Window Punch, 1/16" & 1/8" Punch, Kraft Taffeta Ribbon

6 comments:

Jana said...

Very cute card. Love the giraffe.

Emily said...

This is a darling card! Love these colors and that cute giraffe! Great job on the sketch!

Anne Laflamme Démonstratrice Stampin'UP said...

It's cute... I love it... wow

Paul said...

Fantastic work with this sketch. Looks great. The colour combo looks brilliant. I wouldn't have noticed the missing brads if you hadn't pointed it out! lol
TFS
Paul

Sue said...

aww lovely card fab image, luv the colours you have used, sue.x

Olena said...

Cute card! Love it! ~Olena~