Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Stationary Box Class

I finally had my class over the weekend to make this fun project. I had a great turnout and they all seemed to love putting this together. As I mentioned in a previous post, I found this project on one of my favorite blogs, Dannie's Designs , and she has a great tutorial which you can view here.


I have to say, there was alot of preparation involved with this and lot's of scoring, LOL! My saving grace was this great purchase I made on a Scor-Pal, see it here. Using the scor-pal saved me so much time...quick and easy! I'm definately going to scor all my cards from now on. :o)

All Supplies by SU!
Stamp Set: Fifth Avenue Floral, Hugs & Wishes, Sincere Salutations, Oval All
Ink: Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, Basic Gray, Basic Black,
Paper: Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze, Basic Gray, Whisper White, Urban Oasis DSP
Other: Kiwi Kiss & Baja Breeze Grosgrain Ribbon, Kraft/White/GrayTaffeta Ribbons, Brads, Pretties Kit; Circle, Scallop, Oval & Oval Scallop Punches

No comments: