Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Hugs & Wishes

I'm taking part in a swap this Saturday at our group stamp meeting. We're doing a big Birthday swap to get more ideas for Birthday cards. My age group is for young girls, and my 7 year old niece happen to be here when I was making this one and thought it was pretty cool. She thought I was making them for her birthday party which is coming up and started giving me some pointers. She always cracks me up.

All Supplies by SU!
Stamp Set: It's A Loop Thing, Hugs & Wishes
Ink: Certainly Celery, Riding Hood Red, Craft Whisper White
Paper: Certainly Celery, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Hand Drawn DSP
Other: Scallop & 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Pink Beads, Crystal Effects, Pretty In Pink Marker, Gel Pen, Certainly Celery Poly Twill Ribbon, Dimensionals

No comments: