Monday, October 6, 2008

Stamping & Cruising

Well, I just returned from our first stamping & cruising weekend. What a blast!!! There were 4 of us SU! demonstrators and 20 of our customers that joined us on this 3 night cruise from Seattle to Victoria (Canada) to Nanaimo (Canada) then back to Seattle. Each of us 4 demonstrated a card for World Card Making Day, then demonstrated several projects... decorating lunch boxes, journals, glass votives and more which I'll post pictures of later. We definately kept them busy and still had time to enjoy the other activties on and off the ship. We are definately planning to do this again next year. I'm pooped out and will post more tomorrow! But here's a picture of the ship we were on.Sorry the picture is a little small. Would you believe I forgot my camera? Oh well, I have lots of folks emailing me pictures :o)

1 comment:

Tippietoes said...

My neighbor said that she had a blast!!!!! Yeah!! I hope that next year I might be able to go! :)