Friday, October 10, 2008

Kristina's Color Challenge #25




Here's my card for Kristina's challenge. It's pretty much made using the Big Shot with very little stamping. I just got the Build a Flower die and had to try it out, so this is what I created :o). I stamped the background with the grassy stamp from Inspired by Nature. The vase or box for the flowers was made from the Pillow Box die, I just cut the ends off and cut the box in half. I had to swap the Ruby Red with Rose Red, guess it's time for me to re-stock my Ruby Red. Thanks for looking.

All product used by Stampin' UP!:

Stamp Sets: Inspired by Nature, Happy Everything

Paper: So Saffron, Ballet Blue, Rose Red, Certainly Celery

Ink: Rose Red, Versa Mark

Other: Big Shot, Pillow Box die, Build a Flower die, Button Bouquet, Double Stitch Grosgrain Ribbon - Rose Red

1 comment:

ohradiogirl said...

I like those flower die cuts.