Sunday, October 19, 2008

Celine


Wow!! My sister and I went to see Celine Dion in concert last night and it was truely amazing! I saw her a few years ago in Vegas and that show was fabulous, so it was nice to see her again in a different setting. She really knows how to put a show on. I had chills running down my back the whole night. Most of my friends make fun of me for liking her so much, but she is a fabulous singer and entertainer. She's so passionate about what she does. I tried taking pictures with my phone and of course they didn't turn out, and had I known we could bring cameras I would have. So I pulled these pics off her website, exactly what we saw last night. She had 7 outfit changes, whew! Those who are familiar with her know she loves clothes and especially shoes!

No comments: