Thursday, September 25, 2008

Something New

I haven't had too much time lately to create a new card. Last night I came up with this using scraps from the Urban Garden Designer Series paper. Love the colors from this paper. There's so much you can do with it. Hope you like it!

Stampin'UP! items used:

Stamp Set: Pocket Silhouettes
Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Not Quite Navy
Paper: Baja Breeze, Sahara Sand, Shimmery White, Urban Garden DSP
Other: Scallop Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, Circle Ice Brads, Kiwi Kiss Satin Ribbon

1 comment:

Tegan said...

I love this card Sharlene! It looks great.
Don't you just love using up some scraps. It makes you feel good that you aren't wasting it all. I have an entire shoebox full of scraps!! (and btw, I'm a size 10..so it's a MASSIVE box haha).

Oh, btw-I have blog candy over at my blog! It's most probably going to end today..so hurry hurry hurry and enter :)