Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Kristina's Color Challenge #21

I finally got to do another one of Kristina's color challenges. These colors are vibrant I'll say, but it was fun! Hope you like the card I came up with, I tried to get a shadow image of the daisys using the Pacific Point ink and then White Craft ink.




All Supplies used are by Stampin'UP!

Stamp Set: Upsy Daisy (LOVE this set!)

Ink: Pacific Point, Craft White

Paper: Kiwi Kiss, Pacific Point, Bella Rose DSP

Other: Big Shot, Top Note die, Scallop edge punch, Rose Red double stitched grosgrain ribbon

14 comments:

Sherri said...

Very cute! Love the shape (curvy label like cutout!)

zukesgirl said...

I love how you used the stamp --- great use of the colors

Savitri said...

Cute! I love that punch and that stamp together!!

Bobette said...

This is a great card! I love that die cut and stamp set. Very creative!

chloe said...

gorgeous! Love the faux embossed look with the upsy daisy set!!

Sherri said...

Congrats on being in the top 10 this week!!!

Brooke S said...

Congrats on making top ten.

Two Happy Stampers said...

Congratulations on being selected! Cute card!
-Ariel

Shawntel said...

That is a fun technique, it looks fabulous on your card!!

Marilyn said...

Congrats on being selected - your card is really outstanding - love the shadow effect technique you used!

Kay Kalthoff said...

Ohhh, very pretty!! I just got this stamp set and I'm looking forward to making LOTS of cards with it. Thanks for the inspiration!

Kari said...

Congrats on making the Top 10!!! Your card is gorgeous!!!

Angela said...

Absolutely beautiful!! No surprise that you made Kristina's top 10! congrats

Anthonette said...

Congrats on making Top 10! You rocked the color challenge. Love the faux embossing. Now I regret not ordering Upsy Daisy. That set is so cool.