Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Kristina's Color Challenge #22


Here's Kristina's color challenge for this week. Once again love the colors chosen and was a little easier then last weeks challenge, hee hee! I inked the chipboard blossom with Rose Red, stamped the image with Bravo Burgundy, then used the blender pens to color in the image with Soft Sky and Regal Rose. Thanks for looking!




All Supplies by Stampin' UP!

Stamps: Dreams du Jour
Ink: Rose Red, Regal Rose, Soft Sky, Bravo Burgundy
Paper: Soft Sky, Whisper White
Other: On Board Blossoms, Dazzling Diamonds, Blender pen, Versa Mark, Clear embossing powder, Soft Sky double stitched ribbon

7 comments:

Savitri said...

Cute!!! Ha ha, had to laugh though... I did a little window like what you did and butterflies :p

Becky said...

Great use of the stamps! I'll have to try that!

Kadee said...

Cute cute cute! Did I say cute? :-)

Anonymous said...

ooops I did my card before I looked at the posts and we were thinking similar thoughts...I love it!~Donna

Nellie Mae said...

very nice!!! I love it!

Sarah Gough said...

love the little window!

Sherri said...

That's adorable!