Friday, August 20, 2010

Aviary

I'm so happy, I actually got two cards done this week, LOL! Here's another new SU! set which I've had for a little while, and just now had a chance to play. I thought this set is just too cute, it won't be hard coming up with some fun designs. I have a shoebox swap I'm going to on Monday, so I plan on using this card. I think Marina Mist is turning out to be one of my new favorite colors too! :o)
Stamp Set: Aviary, Matchbox Messages
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Marina Mist
Ink: Basic Black, Marina Mist
Other: Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder, 1/8" Ribbon Taffeta, Basic Pearls, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Sponge

2 comments:

grammie jackie said...

I don't have that set yet. I think that I'm missing out on something. You card is wonderful...Grammie loves it!

Tippietoes said...

Love your stuff!!! See you at Regionals!!!