Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Off to SU! Convention

Yay! I'm off to Salt Lake City in a few hours for another great time at convention...I'm so excited, can't wait to see all the fabulous 'Wow' projects and new techniques and new products! I thought I'd post real quick the swaps I made for this year. I went pretty simple this year, so hope you like them! I'll have lots to share when I return :o)

Stamp Set: Pedaling Past, Short & Sweet
Paper: V. Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight, Greenhouse Gala DSP
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso
Other: 2 3/8" Scallop Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, 1/8" Daffodil Delight Taffeta Ribbon, Dimensionals, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder
(I was so happy they finally came out with rhinestones, woo hoo!)
Stamp Set: Because I Care
Paper: Marina Mist, Very Vanilla, Early Espresso
Ink: Marina Mist, Early Espresso
Other: Victoria Crochet Trim, Basic Rhinestones, Sponge

Stamp Set: Short & Sweet
Ink: Early Espresso
Paper: Marina Mist, Whisper White, Greenhouse Gala DSP
Other: Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Curly Label Punch, 1/8" Marina Mist Taffeta Ribbon, Bitty Buttons, Dimensionals

No comments: