Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Mojo Monday #109

Hi! It's been awhile since I've done a challenge, so I thought I'd jump back in with the Mojo Monday sketch challenge. I used one of the new hostess stamp sets from Stampin' Up's Holiday Mini Catalog, Patterned Pines. I stamped the trees in Real Red, sponged Frost White Shimmer Paint then stamped the image. It gives the image a shimmery softer look, hopefully you can see that in the picture.
All SU! Supplies:
Stamp Set: Patterned Pines, Short & Sweet
Ink: Garden Green, Real Red
Paper: Garden Green, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Merry Moments DSP
Other: 1" & 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Frosted White Shimmer Paint, Sponge, Dimensionals, Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon

1 comment:

grammie jackie said...

Beautiful! I can't believe how Christmasy red trees look! I need to go and play with my shimmer paint. I got it before the cruise, and Sara used it for her swaps, but I haven't touched it yet!