Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Mini Envelope Album

Hi! Boy it's been awhile since my last post. We just got back from our stamping cruise and thought I'd share one of the projects we did. There was 20 of us stampers that went and we had a fabulous time. The weather was absolutely gorgeous! We never know what the weather's going to do around this time of year so we were really lucky. It's a long weekend getaway, we don't go far but it's still alot of fun. We set sail from Seattle, head up to Canada and stop at Victoria, then onto Nanaimo and back to Seattle.

So, here's one project my upline, Nancy, demonstrated. I just love this little project and it really isn't all that difficult to make. There's a great tutorial over on Inking Addict Designs, click here. Nancy made a few small changes, like making it about half the size but it's pretty much the same as the tutorial. I'll post more projects later. :o)



No comments: