Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Mojo Monday #93

Hello! It's been awhile, again, since my last post. Schools out, just finished up baseball, and work has been crazy. I've had a hard time being creative lately. I come up to my stamp room and just fiddle around with things and can't put it all together. So, I gave it a shot tonight. It's the start of Stampin'Up's New Year and I had to play with some of the new colors and stamps. So here you go!

FYI - I got a new camera, so this probably isn't the best shot, still trying to figure it all out. ;-)

All Stampin'Up! Supplies:
Stamp Set: Wings of Friendship
Ink: Soft Suede, Melon Mambo
Paper: Soft Suede, Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, Tea Party DSP
Other: Pretties Kit, Large & Wide Oval Punch, Melon Mambo Polka-Dot Ribbon, Big Shot, Texturz Plate, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter

1 comment:

Nancy K said...

Oooh!! I love it -the color combo. the layout, the stamps. Yum!! Still haven't ordered out of the new book yet -beyond the pre-order anyways. Need to play...