Monday, November 17, 2008

More Christmas



Pick up these glass ornaments at your local craft store and decorate them using your Big Shot. I used the vinyl with the Join in the Cheer Decorative Strip Die and added a few gel white ink dots. Added scraps of paper inside the ornament and tied a ribbon.
All Supplies by SU! except for ornament.


Again, I just love this set. This is just a simple little card using the Top Note Die and folding it in half.

All Supplies by SU!
Stamp Set: To You and Yours
Ink: Basic Brown
Paper: Riding Hood Red, Choc. Chip, V. Vanilla, Holiday Treasures DSP
Other: Large Oval Punch, Big Shot, Top Note Die, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, Tombow, Dimensionals, Ribbon Orig. striped



Okay, I had to show you pictures of my babies. I've never had cats until about a year and a half ago. My friend found a breeder with Ragdolls and Himalayans. She ended up getting a Ragdoll which I fell in love with and had to have one for myself. The cat in the top picture is a Himadoll (Himi/Ragdoll mix) her name is Carmela (named after one of my favorite HBO programs, The Sopranos :o) and on the bottom is Charile, don't you just love that stache! He's a Sealpoint w/white Himalayan and is such a little lover. Anyway just had to share, we also have 2 black labs, a bunny and a reef tank... guess you could say we love
pets.
Here's the website of the cat breeder, she has some cute kitten photos out there and more kittens are due in the next couple weeks.

No comments: