Monday, November 10, 2008

Big Shot WOWS!



I had a busy week this past week so that's why no posts were made. But, here are a few things I was working on to share at one of our Group Stamp meetings this past weekend. I got to demo the Big Shot and wanted to try out different materials using the machine. Here's a note pad using foam sheets I purchased at a craft store. I used the SU! Scallop circle die and it cut through just perfectly. Then just ran several sheets of regular copy paper to create a note pad. I think this would make a perfect little hostess gift or party favors.


SU! Supplies used: Big Shot, Scallop Circle Die, Build a Flower Die, Crop-a -dile, Pretties Kit, A Perfect Day Rub-Ons, Old Olive grosgrain ribbon










I finally tried the vinyl with the Big Shot and after I figured out the directions it was so easy. I picked up the star ornament at a craft store and the vinyl had no problem sticking to it. Added a couple more accessories and here you have a fancy looking ornament.

SU! Supplies Used: Big Shot, Join in the Cheer decorative strip Die, Vinyl, Little felt flurries, Grosgrain ribbon







Here's a box using the SU! Envelope die. This is such a simple and quick project. I found the instructions on one of my favorite blogs, Dannie's Designs, click here for step by step instructions, and check out her other creations too!

SU! Supplies used: Big Shot, Envelope Die, Kiwi Kiss Cardstock, Holiday Treasures DSP, Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon and Sticky Strip

No comments: