Thursday, August 7, 2008

Kristina's Color Challenge #18

Here's another one of Kristina's Color Challenges. I got to meet her real quickly at convention last week, she is so sweet! Thanks Kristina for all your fun challenges!


This challenge was challenging, love the colors just wasn't sure where to start. So I hope you like the final outcome.

All Stampin'UP! products used:
Stamp set: Fresh Cuts, Floral
Ink: Basic Black
Paper: Green Galore
Other: Pretties Kit, Stampin' Pastels, District Ribbon, Oval punch

5 comments:

Sherri said...

Very pretty!

Shawntel said...

I love that you stamped the black over the green! Very elegant! It also toned down the card to make it soft and sweet!

Brooke S said...

I have seen the "floral" back ground stamp use a lot lately. I think I am really starting to need it. :)

Stacey Schafer said...

Wow! So pretty! Did you do step aerobics on this card to make the background so vivid? A lady I met at convention said that's how she gets her backgrounds to look that way:) Thanks for the sweet comments on my blog!

Tippietoes said...

Very cool card! I haven't gotten that background stamp yet... I want it .. but can't get it just yet!

Hope to see you soon! :)