Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Back from Convention!

I would have to say that this years convention was probably one of my favorites. With nearly 6,000 women and some men it was quite the experience...so much energy and excitement everywhere you went. Stampin' UP! has come out with a fabulous Fall/Winter catalog that I'm just dying to share with all my stampers. UPS should be arriving at my door step any day now with my boxes...atleast I hope so.

One huge exciting news they announced was SU! and Sizzix teaming up. They will be offering a manual die-cutting system...The Sizzix Big Shot, and dies from Stampin'UP!, where you can create shapes, tags, envelopes and more. What I like about this machine is it will work with 50 different kinds of materials, from paper, plastic, fabric to metal. Here are a couple pictures I took of some examples they shared with us. I can't wait to order mine!















Here's another picture from when UPS surprised us with a FREE stamp set which they donated the costs for. Everyone went ballistic as you can see from all the confetti :o)

1 comment:

Tippietoes said...

Convention ROCKED!!!!!!! I can't wait for next year!!!! I love all the "pics" I took of us! :) lol lol lol