Sunday, April 25, 2010

Fabric Project Swap

I thought I'd share with you a project I did for a swap I just participated in. We had to make something using the Big Shot and fabric. I've seen so many cool fabric projects alot of you have done, so I thought I'd give it a shot.

My project was napkin rings, using the Bigz XL Flower Folds die. Here's a link to a video by the Stamp Shack Lady I came across on assembling the flowers. It just required a little bit of sewing, not difficult at all. Then, I used SU! corduroy buttons and beads from the Pretties Kit to accessorize the flowers. The ring I made using wire and beads (from a craft store) and stitched it to the flower. I thought these would be so cute for a lady's tea party or luncheon.
Have a good week!

No comments: