Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Cinema Saturday Creative Challenge #65 - Sleepless in Seattle


This is another one of my favorite movies. Whenever I'm watching it on TV, my husband says, "not again!". I, like Nancy, am fortunate to live in the Pacific Northwest, and I'm happy to say that this past year it has not rained 9 months straight....atleast not yet, LOL!
So, I had to go with the Empire State Building scene when Annie was dining with poor Walter and the heart lit up on the building. "It's a sign" said Annie. I thought this background stamp fit the movie pretty well, expressions from the past with his wife, son, and the future with Annie.
Well, sorry to make this short. I must get my sleep for the trek into Seattle to work tomorrow morning. Good night!
All SU! Supplies used.

5 comments:

grammie jackie said...

My first thought was how perfect that backgroound stamp is. Of course, everything else (great heart on the Empire State Building) about your card is wonderful, too.
One thing about this movie, there were a lot of "it's a sign" moments.
Grammie Loves you and your stamping

Nancy K said...

Pretty card! I love the Empire State Bldg with it's twinkly heart -I love it when the building lights up too. :)
Have a good day in the city! :)

Brooke S said...

I Love the Empire State Building LOVE your card even more! You can't help but think of sam, Jonah and Annie...
Happy Valentines Day!
HUGS
Brooke

Jen Cuthbertson said...

I love the background, too! Great job with the empire state building and the heart is the perfect finishing touch! Awesome!!

Sankari W. said...

Such a wonderful card! Totally LOVE the words and signs behind the ESBuilding and the eay you did the heart!!! You created such a great card! THanks so much for playing along with us over at Cinema Saturday!!!
Big hugs!!
Sankari :)