Tuesday, August 25, 2009

August Stamp Camp

Hi! Sorry for the delay between posts. We just got back from spending a week in Idaho visiting my parents. I just love it out there, it's so peaceful and relaxing...can you tell they're out in the boonies, LOL. I have some cool pictures to show you from the trip which I'll post later. But, right now I thought I'd post the cards from my August stamp camp. The hostess requested doing birthday cards and I used several ideas from swaps I got at convention and just changed them up a little. Thanks to all you swappers!

All SU! Supplies:

Stamp Set: All Holidays

Ink: Versa Mark

Paper: Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, Razzleberry Lemonade

Other: Cirle Ice Rhinestones, Scallop Square & Butterfly Punch, Glue Dots

All SU! Supplies:

Stamp Set: On Your Birthday

Ink: Basic Black

Paper: Glossy White, Brocade Blue

Other: 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, 2-Way Glue, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Big Shot, Elegant Bouquet Emboss Folder

All SU! Supplies:

Stamp Set: On Your Birthday

Ink: Rich Razzleberry

Paper: Whisper White & Shimmery White, Rich Razzleberry

Other: Rich Razzleberry Polka-dot Grosgrain Ribbon, Double Rectangle Punch, Big Shot, Scallop Circle #2 Die, Dimensionals


All SU! Supplies:

Stamp Set: Medallion

Ink: Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay

Paper: Bermuda Bay, Whisper White, Crushed Curry DSP

Other: Modern Label & Word Window Punch, Crushed Curry Polka-dot Grosgrain Ribbon, Pretties Kit, Glue Dots

No comments: