Thursday, January 15, 2009

Kristina's Color Challenge #38

Well, here's my card for Kristina's challenge. I'm not sure I really like how it turned out, but I'm sticking with it. Too tired to work on another one right now. LOL! I realized I didn't have any Ruby Red cardstock, so I used Riding Hood Red instead. I guess I'll have to add a packet of Ruby Red to my next order. I'm so glad it's Friday tomorrow, it's been a long week, ugh!

Supplies by SU!:
Stamp Set: Priceless, Fresh Cuts
Ink: Ruby Red, Craft White, Pumpkin Pie
Paper: Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Riding Hood Red, Sweet Always DSP
Other: Big Shot, Scallop Circles #2 Die, Scallop Edge Punch, Sticky Cuts, Priceless Brass Template, Chunky Essentials, Light Pink Organdy Ribbon

4 comments:

Tegan said...

great spunky card! haven't seen one like this in ages!! it's so refreshing :) it's all pretty and glittery and funky. i love it sharlene.

Jodene said...

This is so pretty!

Rose said...

Love the glitter, very sweet!

Tippietoes said...

Love the sparkles!!!! I need to try that! Are you going to the shoebox swap??? I am! GO PLEASE??? {{begging}} lol